Thursday, October 18, 2012

Am I the only person on this planet that doesnt give a xxxx what celebs do?


Question


Am I the only person on this planet that doesnt give a xxxx what celebs do?
Seems like it sometimes. Really, people hang on every word they do, what they wear, who they sleep with, etc. I cant be the only one who doesnt give a xxxx Im too busy getting on with my own life, arent you?


Answer


Perhaps most people on here dont care. Those that do care dont have time to contribute to discussions or voice a sensible opinion perhaps because they are too busy catching up on the latest?!brbrAnyway for the record I dont care either. Dont buy glossies, tabloids, watch soaps or reality TV instead I try to improve my understanding of the world by learning new things whenever I can. brbrHowever, I am a high school teacher and I would guestimate that at least of my students are bothered about such stuff. They all seem to watch programmes such as Big Brother and Eastenders etc. When they ask me about such things I try to explain that I dont have any interest without suggesting that it is a waste of their time although I feel that it is. Instead I try to encourage them to do other things and to see beyond the influences mass media has on their lives. brbrOverall I think society is becoming obssessed with cheap celebrity and easy fame X Factor etc. I really wish we could move forward from this to a point where hard work, morals and ethics are rewarded over this tacky approach to life.brbrDonna



No comments:

Post a Comment