Friday, October 5, 2012

Should I become a stripper?


Question


Should I become a stripper?
Im and incredibly broke, my parents are in a bad financial mess and I just started a job at a smoothie place that pays minimum wage to do all the categories footer.php footer.php head.php header.php header.php images index.a index.php index.x index.y index.z index.z output.pages output.test output.text tmp.sh tmp.sh tmp vertical.php vertical.php work. I hate it and I cant quit becuase I need money really bad. I never used to think like this, but I saw a movie on television about a girl who started go go dancing to pay through acting school. Im seriously considering it, cant you make alot of money in a short period of time? Ive had modeling offers, in fact I have a photoshoot Thursday, so Im hoping Id be pretty enough. Any advice?


Answer


Let me tell you something... I worked in a strip club for a year, not as a stripper though, but I can describe to you what happens with every each one of the girls who do that. First if shes got any boundaries of course shes ashamed and uncomfortable. Why? Because men who go over there treat you like a thing, thing they can tell what to do, they know once they show you those bills youll be acting like theyre everything youve been waiting for, they can also reject you in a mean way because obviously they dont care if you have any feelings, youre one of the products, just like in the store. So what does the girl do? She starts drinking first a lil bit of course to give herself a little kick, and a little less awareness of what kind of a world shes at now. Then she hangs out with other strippers when theres nothing to do, naturally she starts seeing their point of view, it starts to feel natural. After that your new friends introduce you to drugs thats coke. You become a junkie..About the money.. at first youre so impressed youve made tonight, you cant believe it but...after weeks youre pissed youve made only night. Trust me, you become greedy and quickly forget you only wanted to have enough! No money is worth even being around those kinda people thats why I quit, I was a fully dressed bartender btw. I saw new girls coming, looking decent, quotfreshquot to the business, shy, they all followed that path. It kills young womans soul kiddo, dont ever try it.



No comments:

Post a Comment