Friday, October 5, 2012

Should I finish reading Twilight?


Question


Should I finish reading Twilight?
I started reading it and got a little over pages through. Its not really my style though and I cant quite get into it. I dont know if I have the patients to finish it but Im kind of OCD about not.


Answer


Well, people usually get hooked onto this particular book in the beginning. If youre not interested, you might as well put it down. I do know how people can be I know two people who absolutely have to finish every book they start, no matter how much they dislike it. If you really feel you cant go without finishing it, I suppose you should. But it doesnt get much better after the first pages.brbrJust see how resistant you can be to reading more of it. If you find you have to finish it, finish it. If youre okay with not finishing it, youll have saved yourself a few hours of your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment