Thursday, October 18, 2012

Am I beautiful? Do you think I could be a star?


Question


Am I beautiful? Do you think I could be a star?
I know its a bit lame amp unwise to post pictures online seeking affirmation, but I live in LA amp its a dogeatdog world here, and my esteem could really use a boost.


Answer


Beautiful Bowie,brLike your owner bryou are a blond,bryou have a vest for life,brand since gentleness bris a characteristic of intelligence, bryou are most certainly a genius.brbrAnd you are already a Star on Yahoo Answers!brbrI have had four Golden Retrievers in the past thirty years. brThey are so smart and have such a wonderful dispositions.brWhen my last Golden died a friend made a shirt that said brquotWhat would Max do?quotbrMax and every Golden has a view of life that everything in the world is a toy to be appreciated, enjoyed and cherished. His life mission was simply to figure out the best way to utilize each treasure that he came across.brbrMax used to saybrEverything that comes in life is either an opportunity or a lesson.brbrSo just capitalize on the opportunities, and learn the lessons, brand you can make it in Hollywood, London, Paris,brat Stanford, or anywhere you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment