Friday, October 5, 2012

Should I read Twilight saga?


Question


Should I read Twilight saga?
Some people really love twilight saga. I dont think I do. I read the first books, then I put down Eclipse. I didnt even finish new moon, because it was just so boring, I didnt read epilogue or last chapter. And so far the only exciting parts of that book is at the end. So I want to know your opinion on if I should read Eclipse, breaking dawn, and midnight sun. But so far I HATE TWILIGHT


Answer


I just have to say because I just saw Twilight last week, dont waste your time. I guess since you already started you might as well finish, Im not sure how you made it past the first one. If you dont like it, dont read it...pretty simple.brbrWhat I really want to say is that Twilight trying to turn vampires into a puified teenage love story is disgusting. It was all good for my until he stepped into the sun and started to glittersparkle. WTF?! are you kidding me? NO! vampires burst into flames when they go into direct sunlight. Vampires are suppose to be a horror story, they are a dark side of our romantic imaginations, and should remain that way.brbrThey are not suppose to be nice, and kind, and fluffy. If real vampires scare you then dont watchread vampire novels, but for Christs sake dont try to make them into a little kids story.



No comments:

Post a Comment