Friday, October 5, 2012

Should I quit ballet?


Question


Should I quit ballet?
So Im and have been doing ballet for nearly nine years now, but I want to quit.


Answer


First off, its not wasted. You will find what you have learned will help you for the rest of your life. You learned about discipline, about practicing something to improve at it, you learned about posture and balance as well as learning about being polite, a good listener and basic respect.brbrThat being said, if you have lost your passion then yes you should quit. I quit at after years of ballet. I was quite good actually but at that point, it was no longer my dream but my mothers and my instructors. I dont regret quitting ever. Im glad that I was able to recognize my true desires and follow my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment