Friday, October 5, 2012

Should I tell police I plan to take photos.?


Question


Should I tell police I plan to take photos.?
I am interested in photographing equipment in childrens playgrounds as they have interesting designs. I would chose at time when few or no children are present. EG School time and a cold or wet day which should keep other children indoors.


Answer


Ok, my boyfriend was taking pics of the outside of a church and got picked up by Homeland Security and questioned. We no longer have the right to just go anywhere and snap off a few. That said, the guy with the idea of going with a friend who has a child is a good idea, but , if you insist on going alone, do let the police know and gain permission from the school if you can. As long as you are up front about your motives, you should be fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment