Friday, October 5, 2012

Should I forget my dream?


Question


Should I forget my dream?
I am years old, and I want to become an actress after I get out of High School. The only thing is, nobody beleives I can do it. My brothers girlfriend soon to be wife said quotOh, you just want to become an actress for the money and the fame, besides there is only a chance you will even get that far. You have to have money in order to do that.quot I do not care about the money and fame. Its my dream, but my brothers girlfriend always finds a way to bring me down about my dreams, and I am scared to tell my dad because I dont know what he would say. I used to want to be a vet but I got into theatre at school and i love it. I have a true passion for it, although I am shy, I can overcome that, Cant I? What should I do?


Answer


NEVER GIVE UP! You have dreams for a reason. Give it your best shot, but also be responsible about it. You COULD be in the , and if you are remember me Keep your grades up, try out at local community theaters, do everything you can towards your quotcraftquot, but also create a backup plan say if you havent quotmade itquot by a certain age you will pursue your doctorate. You have your whole life ahead of you and you can do lots and lots of things. Tell others to quit raining on your parade. And let your dad know, tell him your backup plans too so he knows you are being mature about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment