Thursday, October 18, 2012

Am I pretty? pic inside?


Question


Am I pretty? pic inside?
Im a year old hispanic girl!! I am thinking of getting into modleing? Should I?


Answer


Lovely girl could be a swimsuit model, car shows etcbrProbably not for fashion runway though.brbrEdit I see you have added a few detailsbrA little advice never defend yourself in the face of criticism people will mistake that for weakness. The modeling business is a cutthroat and somewhat mean business.brYou really do have have a chance to make some money in the business but you will have to deal with some negative feedback sometimes.brYour back story about your childhood is good that adds human interest it can be an asset. Just be subtle in telling it.brGood luck to you.brbrOne more thing thanks for the picture tu eres muy bonita



No comments:

Post a Comment