Friday, October 5, 2012

Should I quit trying to draw?


Question


Should I quit trying to draw?
When I was in fifth grade, I started drawing, and I thought I was really good. I look back at my drawings and theyre REALLY bad. Its a few years later now, and Im a lot better. I still dont think Im good though. My friends tell me all the time that I am, but I really just dont see how I am. I like drawing, but I get too frustrated trying to draw well. Should I just give up drawing?


Answer


If you enjoy it, keep at it! Youre not the only artist who gets frustrated with their work. In fact, most artists cannot stand their own work because they know where all the flaws and mistakes are. But usually most other people are unaware of them. Drawing is a great skill to have so keep at it!



No comments:

Post a Comment