Thursday, October 18, 2012

Am I the only one who isnrsquot watching Big Brother?


Question


Am I the only one who isnrsquot watching Big Brother?
I feel like an outcastit just doesnt interest me. If I wanted to be voyeuristic, Id be a department security guard.


Answer


The first series was quite entertaining, i was thinking this could be a good idea actually. But then i realized year after year they introduce another series which is just a rehash of the previous series, only they try to make it more controversial and outlandish by having weirder housemates and pointless tasks like having to count how many jelly beans there are in this massive jar. brI dont watch it anymore. Plus Davina Mccall gets on my nerves with her wacky voice and strange mannerisms.brbrI rest my case lol



No comments:

Post a Comment