Friday, October 5, 2012

Should I take a girl to Blue Man Group or Cirque Du Soleil?


Question


Should I take a girl to Blue Man Group or Cirque Du Soleil?
Ive seen Cirque Du Soleils Corteo and I could get tickets for Quidam so I know its great but I dont know anything about Blue Man Group. Can you help?


Answer


I have seen both Quidam and Blue Man Groups Tubes in NYC. Quidam is classic Cirque, of course, with all the music and amazing acrobatics the main character is a girl, so that might be interesting! Even with the wonderful seats I had, it was still hard to believe my eyes! The Blue Man Group involves a lot more communication directly with the audience through music, dance, facial expressions, gestures, props, etc. It is much more interactive and upbeat. Think about alien rock musicians landing on the earth and giving a concert. It depends on what you feel would be the best decision, however I thing that you might enjoy Blue Man more, as it is very visceral and Cirque seems more aesthetic and not as easy to understand. You will FEEL Blue Man. Good Luck with your decision.



No comments:

Post a Comment