Friday, October 5, 2012

Should i read the harry potter books first or watch the movies first?


Question


Should i read the harry potter books first or watch the movies first?
i want to finish the harry potter series... but i havent started yet, should i start with the books or the movies first?


Answer


I dont think it matters. I watched the movies first before I started reading the books. I didnt start reading the books until after I watched the HalfBlood Prince, and Im finally starting the HalfBlood Prince book. Probably wont get to the Deathly Hallows until next year, but I did enjoy both parts of the movie. brbrIt completely depends on you. If you dont think watching the movies will spoil the books and they wont because the movies leave out a lot subplots then you might want to read the books first. Maybe read one book and then watch that movie. Either way, I personally usually watch the movie first and then read the book if I liked the movie. There are many books Ive read simply because I liked the movie, The Ghost Writer by Robert Harris being the most recent.



No comments:

Post a Comment