Friday, October 5, 2012

Should my Niece be wearing panties and a bra under her leotard and tights?


Question


Should my Niece be wearing panties and a bra under her leotard and tights?
My niece Veronica is and she does not wear panties or a bra under her leotard and tights. She says that her dance teacher told her that she is not supposed to wear anything under her leotard and tights. She told her that they are designed to be worn without panties or a bra. My concern is that some of these outfits seem very revealing and she does not like to wear anything over them when she is going to and from her classes.


Answer


I never wear a bra or panties when I wear a leotard and tights. They are designed to be worn that way. Your niece is fine just like she is. Stop worrying! I wear my leotard and tights to and from classes and I even do some grocery shopping on the way home somtimes. Sometimes I wear a tshirt over them and sometimes I dont. If shes comfortable that way dont worry about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment