Friday, October 5, 2012

Should I change?


Question


Should I change?
If you know what your faults are should you change or are they what make up who you are?


Answer


Your faults are who you are but also having the insight to know what they are and be willing to change to get rid of them is also who you are. I suggest you try to eliminate one of them and see if this makes you like yourself better or if it seems good so that others like you better. I found that sometimes I was quick to judge others and intentionally I would choose to wait and have more patience times out of it paid off and what I initially thought was wrong about a person turned out to be the opposite. My new choice of waiting longer before I made my decision about someone turned out to be a strength instead of a fault. I hope you choose to become the better person that is in you and dont let the faults in you run your life. Choose to be better whenever you can. Good luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment