Thursday, October 4, 2012

Am I the only person in the world who doesnt like Twilight?


Question


Am I the only person in the world who doesnt like Twilight?
Please tell me im not to keep me sane. Cos I am absoloutely sick of hearing about that book and the film or whatever.


Answer


No, your not alone. Things like twilight, jonas brothers, hannah montana, etc, are all fads that pre teens are into, mostly because the good things require some brain work to understand, something they obviously lack. so books like twilight are simple to read, and therefore much loved. after twilight itll be another dumb book, and after the jonas brothers another sappy band. maybe theyll grow out of it, and start reading books and listening to music to their own tastes, not what the current fad is.



No comments:

Post a Comment